Our knowledgeable medical staff is committed to providing modern, compassionate care for our patients. We take the time to get to know you so we can provide personalized care and you can feel comfortable asking questions and won’t ever feel rushed.
Our Women’s Health Specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Comprehensive Birth Control Services
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Family Planning
- Adolescent Medicine
- Safe, Natural Child Birth
- In-Office Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound
- Non-Stress Testing
- Infertility Workup
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Menstrual Disorders Management
- Abnormal Paps (Colposcopy, LEEP, Cryotherapy, and Cervical Cone Biopsies)
- Menopausal Symptoms and Hormone Replacement Therapy
Grateful Patient, Wendy Galvan talks about having her first baby at Mammoth Hospital.
- Mammoth Hospital was recently mentioned in the Los Angeles Times as having the 3rd lowest C-section rate of all hospitals in California. Click here for the full article.
- Mammoth Hospital was also recently recognized by Smart Care California for reducing C-sections. Click here for the full article.
For more information on having your baby at Mammoth Hospital, visit our Birthing Center page. For virtual prenatal education and support, please speak with your Women’s Health provider and visit Elevate Mammoth for more information.
For emergencies after hours, please visit our Emergency Department.
To schedule an appointment, please call (760) 924-4044.