Our knowledgeable medical staff is committed to providing modern, compassionate care for our patients. We take the time to get to know you so we can provide personalized care and you can feel comfortable asking questions and won’t ever feel rushed.
Our Women’s Health Specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Comprehensive Birth Control Services
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Family Planning
- Adolescent Medicine
- Safe, Natural Child Birth
- In-Office Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound
- Non-Stress Testing
- Infertility Workup
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Menstrual Disorders Management
- Abnormal Paps (Colposcopy, LEEP, Cryotherapy, and Cervical Cone Biopsies)
- Menopausal Symptoms and Hormone Replacement Therapy
Please note, our Birthing Center is temporarily closed. We are working with Northern Inyo Hospital to help maintain continuity of care with our expecting mothers. Please contact our Women’s Health department at (760) 924-4102 regarding any questions you have regarding our obstetric or gynecological services at this time.
For virtual prenatal education and support, please speak with your Women’s Health provider and visit Elevate Mammoth for more information.
Grateful Patient, Wendy Galvan talks about having her first baby at Mammoth Hospital.
For emergencies after hours, please visit our Emergency Department.
To schedule an appointment, please call (760) 924-4102.