A family medicine provider is the first line of medical defense for most people. Our Family Medicine clinic focuses on the routine medical needs for people of all age groups with a goal to provide preventative care and management of chronic health problems for the entire family.
With our friendly, experienced providers, you can count on personalized care to meet your entire family’s medical needs in a wide variety of areas.
- Internal medicine
- High blood pressure
- Asthma & respiratory conditions
- Colds & flu
- Sports injuries
- Immunizations for all ages, including travel
- Abdominal problems
- Anxiety & depression
- Diabetes management and education
- Women’s health
- High cholesterol
- Physical examinations, including pre-employment, pre-operative and sports
- Local management of conditions overseen by out-of-town physician specialists
Access Medicare Wellness Paperwork Below
Primary care mental health integration services are offered in the Family Medicine Clinic. The primary care provider and behavioral health provider work as a team to coordinate care. Appointments in the Family Medicine clinic are brief, solution focused, and targeted to address behavioral issues and stressors.
To schedule an appointment please call (760) 934-2551.