Thank you for Helping Mammoth Hospital Contain and Treat the Spread of COVID-19!
Every day at Mammoth Hospital, doctors, nurses and caregivers work to better the lives of Mammoth Lakes residents and guests. At the start of 2020, our small rural hospital began rising to handle the COVID-19 pandemic, and so our Foundation set up a COVID-19 Relief Fund to better equip Mammoth Hospital with the resources needed to provide timely, high-quality care to our patients and community.
Thanks to your generosity, we were able to purchase medical equipment, protective gear, medication, and testing supplies related to the treatment of COVID-19. Donor funding also assisted COVID-19 patients who were not covered by insurance.
- Thanks to the Mammoth Hospital Auxiliary and our generous COVID-19 donors, the hospital purchased:
- Two additional ventilators, bringing our in-house total from four to six
- Hundreds of pairs of scrubs
- Thousands of surgical masks
- One gas scavenging unit
- Dental suction and an air filtration system for the dental clinic
- ZipWall containment systems
- COVID-19 express tests.
Thank you to everyone who has stood by us during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your generosity helps to ensure that we will always be there for those in need!