Visitor Policy Update
Mammoth Hospital has updated its visitor policy to allow one visitor for most patients receiving inpatient and outpatient care at the hospital and clinics. We are also pleased to announce that the Perinatal and Admitting departments are moving back to their original locations (Labor and Delivery and Main Entrance respectively) to better serve our patients.
Here are a few important updates on visitation to ensure the highest quality and safety standards at Mammoth Hospital.
- Each patient will be allowed one visitor at a time.
- No more than two separate visitors per length of stay.
- Visitors must pass through the screening station and be free of all COVID-19 symptoms.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask the entire length of visitation.
- Visitors must remain with the patient unless using the restroom or being escorted in or out of the facility.
- There will be no overnight visitors unless they are a required guardian or are within the perinatal department.
- Visiting hours will be limited from 07:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Exceptions may be made to this policy in certain situations due to limited space during busy times. Ultimately our goal is to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and guests. We appreciate your patience and understanding as Mammoth Hospital’s response evolves and protocols are updated.