The United States Ski and Snowboard Teams trust our Physical Therapists for their rehabilitation needs. Shouldn’t you?
Mammoth Hospital’s Physical Therapists work closely to suit each of our patient’s individual needs. Our highly-trained physical therapists work with the US Ski and Snowboard Teams, and many other professional athletes. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, illness, or recent surgery, our experts can help you increase mobility and function, and get you back to your best.
Sign Up For Our Latest Balance Class!
Our Physical Therapy Services
We offer a broad scope of services to meet the growing needs of our community and visitors including:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation & Training
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
- Orthotic Therapy
- Pelvic Floor/Urinary Incontinence Training
- Wound and Burn Care
- Lymphedema Management
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Wellness Programs
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- EECP-Enhanced External Counterpulsation
- Athletic Performance Enhancement
- Orthopedic Bike Fit
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Women’s/Men’s Pelvic Health Therapy
- Pilates Based Rehabilitation
- Speech Therapy
To schedule an appointment in Mammoth, please call (760) 934-7302.
To reach our Bishop location, please call (760) 872-2942.
Our Mammoth Hospital providers can assist you with your healthcare needs.