A family medicine provider is the first line of medical defense for most people. Our Family Medicine clinic focuses on the routine medical needs for people of all age groups with a goal to provide preventative care and management of chronic health problems for the entire family.
With our friendly, experienced providers, you can count on personalized care to meet your entire family’s medical needs in a wide variety of areas.
- Internal medicine
- High blood pressure
- Asthma & respiratory conditions
- Colds & flu
- Sports injuries
- Immunizations for all ages, including travel
- Abdominal problems
- Anxiety & depression
- Diabetes management and education
- Women’s health
- High cholesterol
- Physical examinations, including pre-employment, pre-operative and sports
- Local management of conditions overseen by out-of-town physician specialists
Participate in our ongoing Healthy Living Workshop! This free 6-week self management series was developed by the experts at Stanford University to help you manage your overall health and live a happier, healthier life! For details on our Spring class, please call (760) 924-4018.
To schedule an appointment please call (760) 934-2551.