The Respiratory Therapy Department provides a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for both inpatients and outpatients. Our staff of licensed respiratory therapists is available 24-hour/7 days a week. We are dedicated to serving your health care needs.
Patients with chronic lung conditions such as asthma, emphysema and cystic fibrosis, as well as those with other restrictive/obstructive pulmonary diseases and conditions are referred to Respiratory Therapy.
Respiratory Therapy provides a means to relieve the clinical signs and symptoms of many pulmonary diseases. This includes improved oxygenation, improved ventilation, diagnostic testing and treatment of cardiac disorders, and evaluation of the patient’s pulmonary system.
Diagnostic Services Include
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Stress Testing
- 24-hour Holter Monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Simple)
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis
- Pulse Oximetry
- Pulse Co-Oximetry
Therapeutic Services Include
- Applications and monitoring of the administration of medical gases
- Mechanical Ventilator Support
- Non-invasive Mechanical Ventilation (BiPAP/CPAP)
- Artificial Airway Management
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Bronchodilator Therapy
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Oxygen Therapy