Calling All Volunteers!
Some people want it to happen. Some wish it to happen. Volunteers make it happen!
Did you know The Cast Off is 100% volunteer operated by the Mammoth Hospital Auxiliary? The Mammoth Hospital Auxiliary also supports the Hospital Service Program which includes volunteering at Mammoth Hospital. There is no minimum commitment, you can devote however much time suits your schedule. If you’re interested in volunteering with the Mammoth Hospital Auxiliary, please print and complete this application and drop it off to a volunteer at The Cast Off any day they are open (see hours here). Don’t be shy, The Cast Off is always looking for new folks to lend a hand. These are some reasons to volunteer:
- New in town and looking to meet new people and learn about the community
- High School students seeking volunteer hours to meet graduation requirements
- Early careerist seeking to build their resume and gain references
- Auxiliary Scholarship applicants looking to boost their application
- Just looking to give back!
Volunteers provide a valuable service to the community, without which The Mammoth Hospital Auxiliary and all its tremendous contributions would not exist. In addition to raising these funds, the Auxiliary volunteers are a close-knit community who socialize frequently with potlucks, picnics, parties, and more.