The Shadowing Program
Mammoth Hospital offers students or those interested in starting a medical career the opportunity to shadow. The Shadowing program is available on a case-by-case basis as approved by Human Resources and the department manager. Participants must be at least age 16 year of older and provide the documentation required below.
If approved, shadowing is limited to maximum of three days and is entirely observational; there is no hands-on patient contact. Shadowing is intended to expose interested parties to day-to-day activities in a department, it does not count for degree requirements or volunteer hours. In order to shadow at Mammoth Hospital you must:
- Provide proof of a negative TB skin test or Quantiferon blood test within the last 12 months from the date you wish to shadow
- Provide proof you have received a recent flu shot during flu season or be required to wear a mask.
- Complete the packet linked here
- Send all three items to Jessie Melton, Human Resources Assistant at email@example.com.
- Use the subject line “Shadowing Program”
- Indicate in the email the top three departments you would like to shadow
For any questions regarding Mammoth Hospital’s Shadowing Program, please call our Human Resources department at (760) 924-4107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.